The Fath Ar–Rahman course is a short course that focuses on learning to read Arabic and read the Quran. It takes a simple and quick approach, similar to Noor Al–Bayan and Noorani Qaida to learn each of the Arabic letters and then, using an easy progressive approach, through reading words in the Arabic language.
This course is recommended for those who do not know any Arabic and would like to learn to read the Arabic language. Following this course, we recommend students continue on to the Arabic for Kids or Arabic for Adults Full Track courses or or one of our popular Quran courses.
Follow a Structured Program to Achieve Your Goals
- Unit Intro: Intro to Fath Ar–Rahman
- Unit 1: Arabic Alphabet & Short Vowels
- Unit 2: Natural Madd
- Unit 3: Long Madd
- Unit 4: Tanween
- Unit 5: Sukoon & Shaddah
- Unit 6: Extra Rules
- Unit 7: Exercises from Quranic Verses
- Portal account to manage your classes easily.
- Read the Textbook directly in your account.
- A complete course structure, so you know your progress & can see what’s next.
- Practice center to review what you learn.
- Easy access to your classes and teacher from anywhere!
- Account access to grades, reports, and managing your classes.
- Male and female Quran teachers available.
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn to read the Arabic language using Fath Ar-Rahman curriculum.
- You will learn each of the Arabic letters.
- You will learn how to read the Arabic letters.
- You will practice Quran reading.