The Noor Al Bayan course is a short course that follows the teachings from the Noor Al Bayan methodology. It takes a simple and quick approach to learning each of the Arabic letters and then, using an easy progressive approach, through reading words in the Arabic language.
This course is recommended for those who do not know any Arabic and would like to learn to read the Arabic language. Following this course, we recommend students to continue on to the Arabic for Kids or Arabic for Adults Full Track courses or one of our popular Quran courses.
- Dashboard to manage your classes easily.
- Read the Textbook directly on your screen.
- A complete course structure, so you know your progress & can see what’s next.
- Practice center to review what you learn.
- Easy access to your classes and teacher from anywhere!
- Dashboard to access grades, reports, and manage your classes.
- Male and female Quran teachers are available.
- A method established by Sheikh Tariq Al-Saeed from Sharkia Governorate (Egypt)
- We build this curriculum to help kids read Arabic words in addition to enabling the child to read the Qur’an, with the knowledge of the Tajweed rules.
- The Course starts with your child step by step from teaching them to how to read Arabic words to the level of reading the Holy Quran easily
• Skills acquired by the end of the curriculum:
- Identify the name and shape of the character in the first word,the middle and the last.
- Identifying the sounds of the characters in its four types (Dammah – Fatha – Kasra – Sokon)
- Identifying the sounds of the characters with Mudood (Alef – Wow – Ya’a)
- Know the correct directions of the letter
- The ability to merge sounds to words from letters that have already been studied.
- The skill of analyzing words to the sounds of characters that have already been studied.
- The ability to spell words and read the words of characters already learned.
- The skill of writing words or sentences of letters that you have already learned.
What Is Noor Al Bayan
What Is The Content Of Noor Al Bayan?
- Unit 1: Arabic alphabets with their shapes and forms.
- Unit 2: Mudood (Alef, Woow, Yaa’). Mudood means extending and lengthening the sounds of the letter.
- Unit 3: Sukoon.
- Unit 4: Tanween with Fatha, Kasra, and Dammah.
- Unit 5: Shaddah where it shows how shaddah comes with Fatha, Kasra, and dammah.
- Unit 6: Rules of Reciting the Quran
- Unit 7: Quranic Rasm & the Imlai Rasm
What Are The Benefits Of Noor Al-Bayan Online Class?
- Learn the fundamentals of reading the Arabic text in the Quran in the correct way.
- Attaining the beginner’s level skills of reading in a short time with an effective yet easy way of learning.
- Exercise what you learn gradually with exercises that instill ease and fluency in your Quran reading.
- Interact with a verified instructor during the course hours to monitor your reading and guide you to the right way of reading.
Our honesty depends on the performances of the best Arabic teachers. No doubt, we have certified online Arabic teachers. Certainly, they are well-versed in all the knowledge of teaching Arabic. Our online Arabic tutors are with us for the right reasons. Evidently, they are passionate listeners. Our online Arabic teachers are committed to working with students for their better part.
That’s why we hire the best Arabic teachers online for their character and knowledge. However, if anything misses, we will not pick him to the post. To add more, the knowledge of teachers helps students operate applications relating to the courses easily. Of course, their personality and characteristics do not mismatch with their approach and readability. Let’s learn Arabic online. Therefore, it remains high time for you to study it thoroughly.
It takes our long efforts to look for such Quranic teachers in the country and across the lands. However, we try our best part to serve you the best. We never compromise on the qualification of the best online Arabic teachers. Therefore, MYLQ hires the best online teachers, native to Learn Quran Online Academy, Egypt, and UAE, considering their proficient skills. We have several teachers who have got decades of experience.
We have online Qur’an Arabic teachers who are serving for years with us. Our company offers you the services of both male and female Arabic teachers on your demand. We shall not leave you with empty hope. They have been teaching courses concerned with Arabic for years. Therefore, it is our promise to provide Arabic classes online in the best way. And our promise is our identity.
Have Any Questions?
If you are looking to learn Arabic to be able to read and Speak Arabic, you are on the right place. If you want to read or memorize Quran with correct tajweed rules with Arabic natives speaker, so you are on the right place here.
How Do I Access My Course?
Are There Prerequisites or Language Requirements?
No Prerequisites or Language Requirements are required. What you should do is book a free trial class first to evaluate your current level then our teacher will prepare a learning plan suitable for your level.
Can I Take More than One Course at a Time?
My Payment Did Not Go Through. What Do I Do?
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn to read the Arabic language using Noor Al Bayan methodology.
- You will learn each of the Arabic letters.
- You will learn how to read the Arabic letters.
- You will practice Quran reading.